Wednesday, June 25, 2008

killing the only one

i wrote this song a few weeks ago. three weeks ago actually.
my feelings are not not exactly the same now, but here it is.


last night left me raw, cold, and alone.
this morning, found me scared, bruised, and alone.

i'm killing the only one
-repeat 3-
who gives a damn
-repeat-
about me

i'm wearing his bracelet to try to cancel out,
my slashing tendencies and my running mouth,
feeble excuses, lies beyond compare,
i know you can see,
but i still need you here.

-chorus-

what am i doing
i'm slashing the life from ym baby,
the one one who never let go of me.
the one i call at night when i can't sleep,
the only one i want inside of me.

-chorus-

push away pull back,
i love you, i hate you,
you think your so much better,
older smarter, your not fucking better than me.
you love me, always come for me, never leave me,
you never leave me.
you wouldn't leave me cold or bruised or alone,
in a bed that is not my own.



perhaps i did kill the only one. there is no "one" anymore. there is only me to give a damn about myself.

No comments: