Monday, April 23, 2007

going for a ride

it was a simple comment from his friend. "don't worry i won't make you do stuff like jordan does"

it kinda threw off my whole day.

why is it that jordan is in control now? i was always on top. always the one to get bored and move on. always the one to leave guys in the dust. why is it not like that this time? love? is it because i am in love?


is this the best kind of love?


i basically do whatever he tells me too.

why is it that?


when i'm finally in love.
i really found it.

and it's now that i feel so vulnerable. impressionable? for this guy.



never ever ever before was a boy able to make me do whatever he wanted.


and it worries me just a bit.

he has my complete respect. not like the others.
they had practically none of my respect,
they made themselves easy to leave behind.

they basically made themselves extra baggage, and are lucky that i took them along for a short ride.

but it's like I'm the extra baggage now. I'm the one going for a ride. and i'm the one who would be easy to forget about.

No comments: